Across the Distance

Across the Distance
"Sometimes the person you're looking for is right in front of you the whole time."

About Me

My photo
Unique, different, and relentless. That's how I can describe about me. Creativity that's limitless and knows no boundaries. I'm simply a song once-in-a-lifetime in the making. No replay button. I'm simply a somebody who wants to be acknowledged.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Confusion In the Midst of Serenity

The feeling felt as if you're on top of the world (Not that I know how that feels like). It was wish that I wished for three times each year for seven long years. Christmas Wish, Birthday Wish, and New Year's Wish. A wish to just see her again. The girl that I seem to be chasing, not because I want to, but because it just seems right to do so. I don't know if it was perseverance or it was just simply fate, but I finally saw her. If you would like to be spiritual, call it a divine appointment.

The first eye contact, the closest it's ever been (other than Skyping) finally happened. The anxiety I felt for that week was replaced with a simple saying of, "Finally...". The first body contact was a hug. It may not mean much, but it was simply a way to know if she's actually real. My heart beats faster, yet it's calm, knowing that everything is okay.

After everything was said and done, I simply ask myself whether I'm chasing a shadow of the girl of the past or am I really in love with the girl. The answer... is both. I'm chasing a girl who has changed but I learned to accept it, but in the same time... I don't know if I'm doing it cause I want to, I'm doing it cause it just feels right. In the end I felt as confused as before and it doesn't help that I'm doubting my feeling. Sometimes I wonder if I fell for the wrong girl, even though I kept saying to myself that I'll wait... Wait as long as I can. So I'll enjoy this good times... Whether she'll just be another girl in my life or another wish comes true... Only time can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment