Across the Distance

Across the Distance
"Sometimes the person you're looking for is right in front of you the whole time."

About Me

My photo
Unique, different, and relentless. That's how I can describe about me. Creativity that's limitless and knows no boundaries. I'm simply a song once-in-a-lifetime in the making. No replay button. I'm simply a somebody who wants to be acknowledged.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Little Jealousy (?)

I'm not really a jealous type of person, but maybe I kind of know how it feels like. The feeling that you kind of wish they wouldn't mention it or that you just don't want to know hear them talking for that moment. It's the first time I actually feel jealous... Like jealous jealous. I feel like a hypocrite saying it's the past, when it's clear that sometimes I dwell on it. Maybe it's because I'm simply a guy who remembers everything especially when it's someone who's special to me.


Being a good friend, of course I don't tell this to them. I listen to them as patiently as I can, knowing that this might be their only escape from reality and to actually sharing this to someone is already hard enough for them. Maybe this is all part of a process... The pain in the past is relevant because it makes you ready for the future.


Hidden feelings are the worst, but sometimes it's for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment