Across the Distance

Across the Distance
"Sometimes the person you're looking for is right in front of you the whole time."

About Me

My photo
Unique, different, and relentless. That's how I can describe about me. Creativity that's limitless and knows no boundaries. I'm simply a song once-in-a-lifetime in the making. No replay button. I'm simply a somebody who wants to be acknowledged.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Worth Your While

Of course... This blog is written while I'm listening to Worth Your While by Gabe Bondoc, who by the way is a frigging amazing artist. The song may not speak to me directly, but the title was definitely something I'm currently doing. After all this summer's motto is: Making Every Second Count. It wasn't that hard. It was just a matter of wanting, but sometimes I felt as if I'm the only one wanting it. As if I'm the only one that wants this. But in the same time I don't really care. I don't know why I'm willing enough to do it, even if maybe she doesn't care at all.

But whatever... I'm not making sense. My mind is cluttered. All I know is every time I'm with her I really wanna make it worth her while. I don't care about anything else. I just seem to be overwhelmed by how my heart beats so abnormal in just the sight of her. She may not be everything, but she's a special something. I fell head over heels just by being beside her. I don't know... Call it exagerration, but I just know that she's that one person that makes my heart "smurfed" a beat.

One thing for sure; I'm having the best summer of my life and she's a big part of the reason why. So... I'll enjoy the moment and I'll make it worth her while. Even if maybe this was just another vacation for her, but to me it means more than just spending time with someone I truly care about. I'm spending it with someone who gives me butterflies whenever she looks at me, or gives me goosebumps when she sings. She's probably the only human alive that makes me okay being uncomfortable with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment