Across the Distance

Across the Distance
"Sometimes the person you're looking for is right in front of you the whole time."

About Me

My photo
Unique, different, and relentless. That's how I can describe about me. Creativity that's limitless and knows no boundaries. I'm simply a song once-in-a-lifetime in the making. No replay button. I'm simply a somebody who wants to be acknowledged.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Countdown Begins

It'll be 24 hours from now that she'll board that plane and make her way to China. I decide to stay awake this whole time until she leaves, cause somehow it calms me down to stay awake and to savor every minute of it before she leaves (even if it makes me even sadder). My mind's talking to itself... Mostly it concerns her. I feel as if I'm talking about a goddess, cause it seems as if I adore this girl. Maybe I do... Cause somehow it brightens my day to just see her.

The thoughts on my mind are going crazy. The sadness in my heart is waiting to be unleashed. The words in my mouth cannot be uttered. It's just so hard to breathe. Imagining myself waking up to know that she's on the other side of the world, where my good morning means "have a sweet dream," and my good night means "have a great day". Also... Realizing that this is the goodbye that was never said when I left Indonesia. Actually, this is my first goodbye ever. Sad to say that my first goodbye have to be the person I can actually say I truly care about. But maybe it's a good thing... Actually never mind... It's not a good thing.

So here it goes as I lay on my bed on the dark room typing away my thoughts as I waste the time. It felt as if it was just days ago I saw that girl in the pink T-Shirt in the airport to pick her up. And now... I'll be forced to see the person I've waited for going through that hallway. I'm already a wreck right now, I don't how I'm going to be like after she left. I know I'll be okay, but in the same time I'll not be okay.

I'm trying to write a song, but so far... The words are stuck. It's like it's not yet ready to be said. Funny... That I can't say the things that I want to say, but when she's not here it'll be flowing. There's just something about distance that intrigues me... Maybe it's because it's what I've known my whole life when it comes about liking someone.

For now... Let the clocks tick. And when that plane leaves across the Pacific Ocean, let another countdown begins... The 2-Year Countdown of seeing her once again. Until then... I pray that you'll be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment