Across the Distance

Across the Distance
"Sometimes the person you're looking for is right in front of you the whole time."

About Me

My photo
Unique, different, and relentless. That's how I can describe about me. Creativity that's limitless and knows no boundaries. I'm simply a song once-in-a-lifetime in the making. No replay button. I'm simply a somebody who wants to be acknowledged.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Too Many Dreams... Just One Life

I have a lot wishes and I definitely have a lot of things that I want to do in my life. (I want to go skydiving). Sorry... A.D.D. took control over me for a while. So... Yes... Back to what I was saying. I want to be a lot of things when I'm all grown up. (I wonder when...).  I remembered that I wanted to be a businessman like my dad. I've wanted to be an engineer... I blame The Sims. I've thought about being a doctor. I've also thought about being a pilot, cause I used to love planes so much and the thought of being in the sky intrigues me. And I've also thought about going to be in the military, since I was so confused with the choices of my life and I thought being in the military was a matter of kill or be killed. That itself intrigues me... I guess I don't really care about my life. 


But the thing that was constant ever since my childhood was being a musician. As much as I hate music -- I truly do -- I can't deny the fact that it's the only thing that actually defined me. I admit that I'm good, but not good enough to make a living and frankly I actually don't want to make a living by playing music, even though that used to be what I was aiming for in all my high school year.


If I had more lives I'd do all of the above and see where each of them take me. Alas, we only have one life and this one life I have belongs to God. He's the wind underneath my wings. So I go wherever He takes me. It's not a matter of like it or not anymore... I think it's already a matter of accepting that wherever He takes me, I'll be safe and that I won't be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment