Across the Distance

Across the Distance
"Sometimes the person you're looking for is right in front of you the whole time."

About Me

My photo
Unique, different, and relentless. That's how I can describe about me. Creativity that's limitless and knows no boundaries. I'm simply a song once-in-a-lifetime in the making. No replay button. I'm simply a somebody who wants to be acknowledged.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Impossible Is Only an Idea


"You can't do it."

"That's impossible."

Those are the words that I usually hear at least once a week. I'm the type of person who will do anything to prove people wrong, even though sometimes I go overboard with that. The thing that I hate the most is sometimes those words get to me and it changes who I am and that goes against what I always believe in, which is to always be yourself no matter what happens.



What IS impossible? As far as I know, impossible is always redefined. No one ever thought of putting a man on the moon. It was impossible that time and now? It didn't only just happen. People are already dreaming of living in another planet.

Impossible was simply an idea; it's an unknown thing which people either gave up on or never even tried.

A lot of people talk about dreams and how sometimes it seems farfetched. If impossible is redefined as time goes on, why not redefine impossible right now? The reward is your dream can be fulfilled, but me personally? My greatest enjoyment would be proving my doubters wrong.

Do yourself a favor and don't let the impossible define what you're going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment