Across the Distance

Across the Distance
"Sometimes the person you're looking for is right in front of you the whole time."

About Me

My photo
Unique, different, and relentless. That's how I can describe about me. Creativity that's limitless and knows no boundaries. I'm simply a song once-in-a-lifetime in the making. No replay button. I'm simply a somebody who wants to be acknowledged.

Monday, January 10, 2011

My Blues

Sat down and I know that there's something bothering me
I watched life goes by. Seconds... Minutes... Hours passed...
Thinking how maybe it was stupid of me to think to have such a high hope that time
I don't need a redo but I need another chance
Can't get over the fact that you really left out the door
The heart's been empty for a while now
The only thing left is the echoes of the past memories

It's hard to follow your heart when it's in pieces
I want to be mad at you, but I'm just fooling with myself
In the end of it all I still want to be the one who's there for you
You've been my Christmas wish and the "falling star" wish
And now I need to start over

Get back up is what I tell myself but I seem to always fall short
I'm just too afraid to go back to the unknown, the uncertainty
Just when I thought I got everything figured out, everything quickly crumbles
I seem to be unable to suppress my emotion like I'm used to
Everything just seems to blow up without me wanting it to
I guess heartbreak really lets out the emotions that you have kept for so long

The pain is there and I should be glad
It meant that everything was real
Time to adjust and adapt again
Throw some fake smiles here and there and life goes on
Time to let a special someone rebuild my heart

I'm just part of your story and nowhere near the main part
It's time for me to write my own story and let me be the main character

No comments:

Post a Comment