Across the Distance

Across the Distance
"Sometimes the person you're looking for is right in front of you the whole time."

About Me

My photo
Unique, different, and relentless. That's how I can describe about me. Creativity that's limitless and knows no boundaries. I'm simply a song once-in-a-lifetime in the making. No replay button. I'm simply a somebody who wants to be acknowledged.

Monday, September 5, 2011

A Star Among Stars

So it begins, the endless recording sessions... After finishing the recording session of the day I went home, but I decided to stop by at a park. Just to relax and maybe to think. I was pretty surprised that the stars are out there, maybe not as much as it would be like in the mountains, but it was definitely a sight to see, especially being in a crowded city. Funny how I get so mesmerized by one star and the whole time I'm only looking at this one star. Personally, I don't think it's any different than the countless stars surrounding it, but somehow it caught my attention. And this experience of the night got me thinking... Just like what I was hoping for.


What if that star is a person? A person who seems the same like everybody else, but to you there's something different about them. No one probably even notices it, but somehow this one person is the one your eyes are fixed on. The one that stands out among others. The one that you just simply can't miss out on. And like that star I'm looking at... This person seems so far away, no matter how close you think you are. But in the end you just can't stop looking, cause the moment you take your eyes off them, you probably won't be able to find them again.


It's as if I'm stuck where I am, while that person is slowly going away, and no matter how hard I chase them I seem to always fall short. (Wow... My iTunes just played Her World Goes On by Bruno Mars). So *cough cough* as I was saying... I enjoy watching the stars cause it reminds me of where I am. I'm simply human and sometimes no matter how hard we try, sometimes it's just not meant to be. This blog is not in anyway expressing my sadness, actually it's the opposite. I feel thankful that I actually found a star that I can fix my eyes upon. Something for me to chase... Something for me to long for... Something for me to wish for... And last but not least, something to live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment